Aja's followers :)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

thanks shuhaila adik kepada seha. (:



The biggest obstacle of love is the fear of not being loved.
If you like someone, tell him,
because you might found out that they like you too.
Far in distance, but near at heart,
you'll always be the angel of my heart.
Love is hard to find,
but once you find it you won't regret it.
I may not be your first,
but to be your last would be perfect!
Be true to love, and love will be true to you.
I don't need anyone to take advantage
of my weaknesses or my strengths,
I need someone who will appreciate
me for everything that I am.
Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure
if I knew you were missing me too.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
wait for the boy who wants to show you off
to the world when you are in sweats,
who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding you of how much
he cares and how lucky his is to have you....
The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.
Love needs no map,
for it can find it's way blindfolded.
Loving you is like a picture with a thousand words.

p/s : syg kamu dan seha. (: duadua baik sangat. thank you syg.

No comments: