Aja's followers :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

note. (:

please do respect me, and do respect him, and, i will do the same to you. :) just fine to accept your advise, and i do advise you too. i'm just doing my work, if i am sick, it's mine. thanks for your concern, thank you so much. but, just caring my own dignity, yes! i'm no perfect. i'm not have the "PERFECT" ones, so, nobody's perfect. we can talk to someone, but, at the same time, please five ourselves first, if there are mistaken, just forgive it, and the best way, just forget it. i love my friends, yes. if we love friends, not just advising him/her, but you must respect him/her too. nice to give a words, but, think before we talk it. so,take note~ i don't like to give a talk, i don't like to make evil with others, but, i'm here to tell you, how i am, how was my feelings when i heard all that things. just wanna BOLD this ;

i accept whatever you gave me, but, sometimes, we cannot just throw that things, but, we must think before throw that things.

so thank you all. i love you guys, and without you, i don't know who i am. i'm not being soft spoken, sweet talker, but, i'm just watching my steps, and prevent myself from that slanderous, i don't want anyone to defame me, i know well who i am, but, for sure, Allah knows me well. thank you. :)

Assalamualaikum wbt.

No comments: