Aja's followers :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

sahabat ibarat bunga. (:

Friendship is like a flower,
Glowing in its glory,
Each and every seed,
Telling its own story.

As each flower blooms,
And then continues to grow,
More of its strength and knowledge,
Continues to show.

And like a garden,
It blooms much more fair,
When carefully tended,
By those who care.

Once in a while,
You come acress a friend,
Who is as beautiful as a flower,
With a good heart to lend.

So I picked this flower,
And pulled it apart,
And soon all its pieces,
Grew into my heart.

But when I realized,
Is that this flower that grew,
Was not leaves and petals,
But pieces of you.

Your love and kindness,
Your strength and power,
Have helped me grow,
Into my own little flower.

And now with our friendship,
I'll never let go,
And we can help others,
To flower and grow.



p/s : syikin, dirimu begitu berharga, (: sahabat dunia akhirat kita, insyaAllah. (: sayang kamu sangat! kenangan bersama tidak akan dilupakan sayang, (:

No comments: